1. Click Manage in the top right corner of the screen and select Classes from the dropdown menu.
2. You should
now be on the Manage Classes page. It will show an empty list if you have not added any classes yet. Click the blue Add Class button near the bottom of the page.
3. This will take you to the Add Class screen. Fill in the information for the class you are adding.
It is recommended that you give your classes unique names, as this will make it easier to distinguish them on your Dashboard later. The other fields are optional.
4. Click the blue Save button at the bottom of the screen.
5. Your newly created class should now appear on your Manage Classes page. To create another class, click the Add Class button to begin the process again.
6. After you've created your classes, you will still need to add products (books) to them. See the Adding Products to Class article for instructions.