Using the Navigation Menu
Follow the guide below to learn how to use the navigation menu.
Click on full screen icon to fit video to screen.
After logging in to your Perfection Next account, click the three horizontal bars in the top left:
You will see the 7 options below in the navigation menu:
- Clicking the Account option will take you to a screen where you can update your personal account information.
- You can also update your password from this screen.
- Clicking the Programs option will take you to a page with all the resources you have purchased.
- Depending on how many products you have purchased, you may see one tile or multiple tiles in this section.
- Clicking the Assignments option will take you to a screen where all assignments created in the interactive edition will be listed.
- Assignments will only show here once you have assigned them to the students (interactive edition only).
- Clicking the Classes option will take you to a screen with all your classes listed.
- If you have not added any classes, then this screen will only have the "Add a Class" button.
- Clicking the Reports option will take you to a screen with all the available reports for student's submitted work.
- There will be multiple types of reports to view. Grades will only show once the students have completed Lessons.
- Clicking the Users option will take you to a screen to manage and upload your students.
- The last section is the Log out button.
- Clicking this will log you out of the Perfection Next platform.
Please note: If you are integrated with SSO or have your users rostered, then you may not need to use all these sections.
Using the Class Code
There is more than one option for giving students access to Perfection Next. Only use this process if you are NOT following the Uploading Students process. You will need to have classes set up or follow the Creating a Class (step 1) and Adding ...
Uploading Students Using a CSV File
Click on the full screen icon to fit video to screen. Follow the steps below to upload multiple students into the system. You should only follow this process if you are NOT following the Using the Class Code process. Click the three horizontal ...
Using an Access Code
Click on images to enlarge. Click on full screen icon to fit video to screen. Use a code “Use a code” is the first step in setting up your account. To complete this step, you will need to have received an email with all your account information. (If ...
Navigating to the eBook
Click on images to enlarge. Click on full screen icon to fit video to screen. Start by selecting the tile of the text you are looking for. Following this filter your resources by using the dropdown box seen below: Select either Student eBook or ...
Navigating to the Teacher Interactive Resource
At this time, we have limited products that include these interactive editions. Contact your sales representative to see if the product you want has these features. Click on images to enlarge. Process is similar for all interactive texts however ...
Can't find the solution you're looking for? Contact us for assistance. You can expect a response within 24 hours; we do our best to respond the same day Monday - Friday between 7:30 AM - 4 PM CST.
Phone: (800) 831-4190