Student eBook Feature Guide
- There are three main sets of tools at the top of an eBook
- Far left page layout menu:
- Panel – the two subsections in Panel are thumbnail and outline.
- Thumbnail will be a brief look into the material on a page.
- Outline works similar to the table of contents; this allows for a quick navigation throughout the text.
- View Controls – when clicking on this icon the following screen will appear.
- On this screen you can adjust the Page Transition, Orientation, and Layout.
- Zoom controls – when clicking on this icon the following screen will appear.
- On this screen you can fit the screen to the width or page, you also have the built in sizes by percentage, as well as a marquee zoom that changes the cursor to a magnifying glass. The marquee zoom can be stopped by switching to the pan or selection tool.
- The minus video allows you to zoom out. The plus button allows you to zoom in.
- Pan – clicking on this icon will enable you to click and drag on the screen to navigate between pages.
- Select – Clicking on this icon will enable your ability to annotate the text.
- Annotation Tools
- View – clicking on this icon will revert any annotation tools that have been selected. This allows you to view the text rather than interact with it.
- Annotate – clicking on this icon will open the menu below:
- From left to right the icons are highlight, underline, strikeout, squiggly line, note, free text, rectangle, freehand, undo, redo, and erase.
- Shapes – clicking on this icon will open the menu below:
- From left to right the icons are freehand, rectangle, ellipse, polygon, cloud, line, polyline, arrow, undo, redo, and erase.
- Insert – clicking on this icon will open the menu below:
- From left to right the icons are stamp, callout, undo, redo, and erase.
- Edit – clicking on this icon will open the menu below:
- From left to right the icons are redo, undo, and erase.
- Search, Comment, settings
- Search – clicking on this icon will open the menu below:
- Comment – clicking on this icon will open the menu below:
- Menu – clicking on this icon will open the menu below:
Find Your Student eBook
When you log in, the platform will automatically open to the programs page. If you are not already on that page, use the top left navigation menu to go to Programs. You can identify the student eBook by the title on the tile. You should also see the ...
Student Interactive Feature Guide
Student Interactive Feature Guide Click on images to enlarge. Using the Navigation Bar: Navigation Menu Table of Contents When clicking on the Table of Contents you will see drop-down arrows next to each unit. The drop-down arrows show that the ...
Student Immersive Reader Guide
Student Immersive Reader Guide Click on images to enlarge* Accessing the Immersive Reader function Navigate to the left of the screen and click on the red Immersive Reader Icon After clicking on the immersive reader icon, the following screen will ...
Can I print my eBook?
Due to copywrite infringement, most of the eBooks available on Perfection Next are not printable. However, we do have some teacher editions that may have a printable sections. Follow the steps below to see if your eBook is printable. Go to ...
Student Log In
Click on images to enlarge. Open your web browser and navigate to https://www.perfectionnext.com If you have not yet created an account, and your teacher provided a class code, select the "Use a code" button. Enter your access code (case sensitive) ...
Can't find the solution you're looking for? Contact us for assistance. You can expect a response within 24 hours; we do our best to respond the same day Monday - Friday between 7:30 AM - 4 PM CST.
Phone: (800) 831-4190