Student Immersive Reader Guide
- Under the "Text Preferences" icon you have options to:
- Text size
- Theme (screen contrast)
- Source Formatting
- Under the "Grammar Options" icon you have options to:
- Break words down by syllabification
- Highlight the parts of speech and adjust what the color of text is shown as
- After selecting a part of speech to highlight you can have it labeled by the part of speech selected
- Under the "Reading Preferences" icon you have options to:
- Turn on, line focus
- Turn on, the picture dictionary feature
- Translate by word or document
- To enter full screen mode select the arrow on the top, right-side of the screen.
- To exit full screen mode, you can press the esc key or click on the exit full screen mode icon in the top right-hand corner.
Click on the "Voice Settings" icon to adjust the voice speed and/or selection.
- Select the "Play" button to for the text to read aloud through the audio on your device.
- Click on the following link to find out which languages are supported in the Immersive Reader:
Exiting Immersive Reader
You can exit the immersive reader feature by selecting the back arrow at the top, left-side of the page.
Student eBook Feature Guide
Click on images to enlarge. Click on full screen icon to fit video to screen. Navigating an eBook Video Recording There are three main sets of tools at the top of an eBook Far left page layout menu: Panel – the two subsections in Panel are thumbnail ...
Student Interactive Feature Guide
Student Interactive Feature Guide Click on images to enlarge. Using the Navigation Bar: Navigation Menu Table of Contents When clicking on the Table of Contents you will see drop-down arrows next to each unit. The drop-down arrows show that the ...
Find Your Student eBook
When you log in, the platform will automatically open to the programs page. If you are not already on that page, use the top left navigation menu to go to Programs. You can identify the student eBook by the title on the tile. You should also see the ...
Student Log In
Click on images to enlarge. Open your web browser and navigate to https://www.perfectionnext.com If you have not yet created an account, and your teacher provided a class code, select the "Use a code" button. Enter your access code (case sensitive) ...
Student Navigation Menu
Follow the guide below for information on the navigation menu. After logging in to your Perfection Next account, click the three horizontal bars in the top left: You will see these 5 options in the navigation menu: Clicking the Account option will ...
Can't find the solution you're looking for? Contact us for assistance. You can expect a response within 24 hours; we do our best to respond the same day Monday - Friday between 7:30 AM - 4 PM CST.
Phone: (800) 831-4190