Teacher Immersive Reader Guide
- Navigate to the left of the screen and click on the red Immersive Reader Icon
- After clicking on the immersive reader icon, the following screen will appear.
- Under the "Text Preferences" icon you have options to:
- Text size
- Theme (screen contrast)
- Source Formatting
- Under the "Grammar Options" icon you have options to:
- Break words down by syllabification
- Highlight the parts of speech and adjust what the color of text is shown as
- After selecting a part of speech to highlight you can have it labeled by the part of speech selected
- Under the "Reading Preferences" icon you have options to:
- Turn on, line focus
- Turn on, the picture dictionary feature
- Translate by word or document
- To enter full screen mode select the arrow on the top, right-side of the screen.
- To exit full screen mode, you can press the esc key or click on the exit full screen mode icon in the top right-hand corner.
Click on the "Voice Settings" icon to adjust the voice speed and/or selection.
- Select the "Play" button to for the text to read aloud through the audio on your device.
- Click on the following link to find out which languages are supported in the Immersive Reader:
Exiting Immersive Reader
You can exit the immersive reader feature by selecting the back arrow at the top, left-side of the page.
Teacher Interactive Feature Guide
Teacher Interactive Feature Guide Using the Navigation Bar: Navigation Menu The main navigation menu is located in the top left corner of your screen. Click the three horizontal lines to expand the menu. Table of Contents When clicking on the Table ...
Teacher eBook Feature Guide
Click on images to enlarge. Click on full screen icon to make videos full screen. There are three main areas in an eBook Page layout Panel – the two subsections in Panel are thumbnail and outline. Thumbnail will be a brief look into the material on ...
Using an Access Code
Click on images to enlarge. Click on full screen icon to fit video to screen. Use a code “Use a code” is the first step in setting up your account. To complete this step, you will need to have received an email with all your account information. (If ...
Teacher Interactive Notebook Guide
At this time, we have limited products that include the interactive notebook. Contact your sales representative to see if the product you want has these features. Any annotations or notes you or a student makes in the Interactive Edition will appear ...
Navigating to the Teacher Interactive Resource
At this time, we have limited products that include these interactive editions. Contact your sales representative to see if the product you want has these features. Click on images to enlarge. Process is similar for all interactive texts however ...
Can't find the solution you're looking for? Contact us for assistance. You can expect a response within 24 hours; we do our best to respond the same day Monday - Friday between 7:30 AM - 4 PM CST.
Phone: (800) 831-4190