Using the Student Interactive Notebook
Click on images to enlarge.
Click on full screen icon to fit video to screen.
- To use the interactive notebook, highlight the desired text with your cursor.
- After successfully highlighting the desired text the following will appear on your screen:
- The Annotation Note box gives you the option to:
- Double underline
- Highlight in yellow, green, or orange
- Label your annotation
- Enter your comments/notes to the annotation
- Select Save to save the Annotation Note to the Notebook
- By hovering your cursor over an annotated area, you will have a text box appear with that annotation note:
- In this textbox you will see how to delete an annotation. This can be done by clicking on the “X” in the top right corner:
- After creating an annotation, clicking on the Notebook icon will bring you to the screen below, where all annotations and notes are available:
- By clicking on edit inside the Notebook you can change or remove the annotation. You are not able to delete the annotation except in the Interactive Text.
Student Interactive Text Feature Guide
Click on images to enlarge. Using the Navigation Bar: There are 3 sections: Navigation Menu To return to the programs screen click on the Programs icon in the navigation menu: TOC Icon This organizational icon depicts the Table of Contents. When ...
Student eBook Feature Guide
Click on images to enlarge. Click on full screen icon to fit video to screen. There are three main areas in an eBook Page layout Panel – the two subsections in Panel are thumbnail and outline. Thumbnail will be a brief look into the material on a ...
Find Your Student eBook
When you log in, the platform will automatically open to the programs page. If you are not already on that page, use the top left navigation menu to go to Programs. You can identify the student eBook by the title on the tile. You should also see the ...
App - eBook Feature Guide
Click on images to enlarge. Search – when clicking on this icon, the following screen will appear: click on full screen icon to fit video to screen* On this screen by clicking on the text box you can do a key word search throughout the entire ...
Can students submit work/notes/annotations from the eBook?
The Perfection Learning eBooks have tools to annotate but they function like a typical eReader and are only visible to the student or individual user. Within the Perfection Next platform, eBook annotations will not sync to the teacher. If a student ...
Can't find the solution you're looking for? Contact us for assistance. You can expect a response within 24 hours; we do our best to respond the same day Monday - Friday between 7:30 AM - 4 PM CST.