Multi-School Users for Students on Perfection Next
This will only work for integrated students and teachers on the Perfection Next platform.
1. Once you are logged into Perfection Next you will be brought to to the resource page.
Your resource page will look different depending on what your school uses
2. Find the hamburger menu on the top left, left click to open it.
3. Once you have that open, you will see an icon for schools, left click this icon.
4. Once this menu is option is opened, you will se an new window open in the middle of your screen. This will allow you to toggle between different schools.
5. Once you have selected the correct school, click the green change schools button and this will direct you to the correct schools resource page.
6. You will then be able to access the resources, classes, and students for the selected school.
How can I update my account information or name?
You can change any of your account information by going to the Account section in the navigation menu. Follow the steps below to find the account information: After logging in to your Perfection Next account, click the three horizontal bars in the ...
Student Interactive Feature Guide
Student Interactive Feature Guide Click on images to enlarge. Using the Navigation Bar: Navigation Menu Table of Contents When clicking on the Table of Contents you will see drop-down arrows next to each unit. The drop-down arrows show that the ...
Can I print my eBook?
Due to copywrite infringement, most of the eBooks available on Perfection Next are not printable. However, we do have some teacher editions that may have a printable sections. Follow the steps below to see if your eBook is printable. Go to ...
Student Navigation Menu
Follow the guide below for information on the navigation menu. After logging in to your Perfection Next account, click the three horizontal bars in the top left: You will see these 5 options in the navigation menu: Clicking the Account option will ...
Student Log In
Click on images to enlarge. Open your web browser and navigate to https://www.perfectionnext.com If you have not yet created an account, and your teacher provided a class code, select the "Use a code" button. Enter your access code (case sensitive) ...
Can't find the solution you're looking for? Contact us for assistance. You can expect a response within 24 hours; we do our best to respond the same day Monday - Friday between 7:30 AM - 4 PM CST.
Phone: (800) 831-4190