Interactive Text Feature Guide
Using the Navigation Bar:
There are 3 sections:
- To return to the programs screen click on the Programs icon in the navigation menu:
This organizational icon depicts the Table of Contents.
- When clicking here a screen like the one below will appear:
- The drop-down arrows show that the section will need to be expanded more to select a chapter and section.
- When clicking on the book icon you can navigate to other resources included with the Interactive Editions.
- For example: The Planning Resources and the Writing & Project Rubrics are included with the interactive edition in the teacher's account.
There are 4 subsections:
To use the interactive notebook, highlight the desired text with your cursor.
- After successfully highlighting the desired text the following will appear on your screen:
- The Annotations Note box gives you the option to:
- Double Underline
- Highlight in yellow, green, or orange
- Label your annotation
- Enter your comments/notes to the annotation
- Select Save to save the Annotation Note to the Notebook
- By hovering your cursor over an annotated area, you will have a text box appear with that annotation note:
- In this textbox you will see how to delete an annotation. This can be done by clicking on the "X" in the top right corner:
- After creating an annotation, clicking on the Notebook icon will bring you to the screen below, where all annotations and notes are available:
- By clicking on Edit inside the Notebook you can change or remove the annotation. You are not able to delete the annotation from the Notebook view.
Teaching support when clicked on will prompt the screen to open the teacher's support screen:
After clicking on the Teaching Support icon, you will see the teaching support for that section appear on your screen. This will reflect the teacher wrap around edition.
By clicking on show annotations all the annotations that have been made will appear on the text.
By clicking on hide annotations all the annotations that have been made will be hidden.
Immersive Reader Guide
At this time, we have limited products that include the Immersive Reader. Contact your sales representative to see if the product you want has these features. Click on images to enlarge. Click on full screen icon to fit video to screen. Immersive ...
Navigating to the Interactive Text
At this time, we have limited products that include these interactive editions. Contact your sales representative to see if the product you want has these features. Click on images to enlarge. Process is similar for all interactive texts however ...
Using the Interactive Notebook
At this time, we have limited products that include the interactive notebook. Contact your sales representative to see if the product you want has these features. Click on images to enlarge. Click on full screen icon to fit video to screen. ...
eBook Feature Guide
Click on images to enlarge. Click on full screen icon to fit video to screen. There are three main areas in an eBook Page layout Panel – the two subsections in Panel are thumbnail and outline. Thumbnail will be a brief look into the material on a ...
Creating an Assignment
Follow the steps below to assign lessons and/or quizzes to students in the interactive editions. The "Assignments" feature is only available to schools or districts that purchased the interactive editions. At this time, we have limited products that ...