The following steps provide an overview of how to get started with integrations.
1. If your school or district is eligible for integration, we will notify you when you place your order and send you a link to an Integration Request Form. If you want to integrate, complete the form.
2. Authorize sharing of data with Perfection Learning. The authorization request for data sharing will come from Clever for Clever integrations or from Perfection Learning for other integrations.
3. Work with us to filter your user data to limit it to teachers and students using Perfection Learning products. We will likely need the names of the teachers and the courses that will be using our products.
4. Set up your Perfection Next app within your LMS. This process will vary slightly by LMS and we can set up a meeting to do it together as needed. (Note that for Google Classroom integrations, a launch URL will be used in place of an app.)
5. A digital specialist will follow up with you to confirm that there are no issues after synchronization is complete.