Use a code
- “Use a code” is the first step in setting up your account. To complete this step, you will need to have received an email with all your account information. (If you have not received your account informationplease email email@example.com) Your email will look like the image below:
Understanding the Account Information Email
When looking at your account information email please focus on the following 3 areas:
- This section is the product line. This will show what specific title(s) you are accessing, if it is a student or teacher edition, and the expiration date of the license
- This number designates the total number of seats purchased and how many can be used by the school/district.
- This is the teacher Access Code. You will need this code to activate your teacher account:
Using the Access Code
- After you have located your access code in the Account Information Email the next step is to place your cursor over the “Use a code” button and double click.
After you have successfully clicked on the “Use a code” button this is the screen you will see:
- Once you have located your Access Code you are going to copy and paste the code into the “Enter Your Code:” text box as seen above. To copy and paste your registration code follow the steps below.
- Hover your cursor over the Access Code text
- Double left click the Access code – this should highlight the Access Code text
- Once the text is highlighted, keep hovering your cursor over the Access Code text, right click on the text and select copy.
- Now that you have successfully copied the text go to your web browser and left click into the “Enter your Code:” text box. Following this right click and in the pop-up menu select paste.
- After you have successfully copy and pasted your Access Code in the “Enter Your Code:” text box left click on the “Next” button in the bottom right hand corner.
- After clicking “Next” you will be on this screen
- On this screen you will see:
- The Access Code that was just used
- The Name of the School
- If the name of the school is incorrect use the link on the bottom of the text to contact our support team
- After confirming that all your information is correct, left click on the “Next” button in the bottom right hand corner
- After clicking on the “Next” button you will see this screen:
- On this screen you will be entering your preferred email address into the “Email:” text box
- After you have entered your email in the “Email:” text box and ensured that it is spelled correctly left click the “Next” button in the bottom right hand corner
- The next screen you will see will be a confirmation screen to ensure that the information was entered correctly. It will look like this:
- If all the information on the screen is correct left click on the “Next” button in the bottom right hand corner to move onto the next step
- If the information is not correct simply left click on the “Back” button in the bottom left hand corner and re-enter your preferred email on the previous screen
- The next screen like the screen where you entered your email you will be entering in your first name. It will look like the image below:
- After you have entered your email in the “First Name:” text box and ensured that it is spelled correctly left click the “Next” button in the bottom right hand corner
- Repeat this process on the next screen where you enter your “Last Name:” where you will enter your last name.
- The screen will look like this:
- Following this step, you are going to be creating a password for your account.
- Here are the qualifications for your password (special characters are allowed by not required to set your password):
- Must be 6 characters long
- Include a lowercase letter
- Include a uppercase letter
- Include a number
- The screen will look like this:
- After you have created a password that meets all of the qualifications left click on the next button in the bottom right hand corner.
- Following this step, you will need to confirm your password by repeating it in the screen below:
- If you are unable to successfully repeat your password, simply double left click in the bottom left hand corner to where you can successfully re-enter your new password.
- Once you have successfully re-entered your password and double left clicked on the next button in the bottom right hand corner you will see the screen below:
- This screen is a confirmation that your account has been made. Double left click on the “Go” button in the bottom right hand corner.
- This will complete the use a code sign in process