The "Assignments" feature is
only available in the interactive editions. At this time, we have limited products that offer interactive editions.
to see if the product you want has these features.
You will need to add product(s) to class and add students to class before creating an assignment.
Follow the steps below to assign lessons and/or quizzes to students using an interactive edition.
- First, you will need to have a class created and the interactive edition needs to be added to that class. Use the links below for help with classes:
- Creating a Class
- Adding Products to Class
- Then, you will need to make sure you have students in the class along with the interactive editions. Follow the links below for help with adding students:
- Using the Class Code
- Uploading Students
- Adding Students to Class
- Navigate to the interactive edition that you would like to assign Lessons or quizzes in and open it.
Example: AP United States History Edition :
- Once the interactive edition is open, you can navigate to the Unit/Chapter you want to assign Lessons for.
Example: Unit 1: Chapter 1: Period 1491-1607:
2. After selecting the unit/chapter you want to assign, there should be a square with the word "
Assign" located at the top right corner of the screen:
- Click Assign, to open the "Create an Assignment" screen:
- The "Create an Assignment" box will open
- You will automatically be shown the "Assignment" tab at the top of the "Create an Assignment" box.
- This section will automatically default to show the first class you created that has that resource assigned. To change classes, or select more than one class, click within the "Class" section and a drop-down menu will show any additional classes that can be assigned the assignment.
- To remove a class, simply click the "x" next to the class name
- Make sure to select the Start Date and End Date and choose the dates you wish to assign the Lesson for:
Click the "Assigned To" tab to select which students you would like to assign the Lesson to:
You can select/deselect the students assigned to an assignment by clicking the checkbox next to the student's name on the "Assigned To" tab.
Once you have entered all the information above, click the green "
" button at the bottom of the screen.
You will then see a message at the top of the page to indicate if your assignment has successfully been created.
" section under the navigation menu will show all the Lessons you have assigned to students:
This is what the "Assignments" page looks like once you start creating assignments for students to complete.
To create a new assignment, navigate to the Programs section and select the interactive edition that you would like to assign Lessons or quizzes for and open it. Repeat the steps above for each assignment you wish to create.