Due to copywrite infringement, most of the eBooks available on Perfection Next are not printable. However, we do have some teacher editions that may have a printable sections.
Follow the steps below to see if your eBook is printable.
- Go to www.perfectionnext.com and sign in to your Perfection Next account.
- Open the eBook you want to check by clicking on the title.
- Click the gear icon in the top right corner of the eBook:
- This will open a small window.
- If you see the "Print" option, then you can click on it to print pages from your eBook:
- If you do NOT see a "Print" option, then you will not be able to print that particular eBook.
Find Your Student eBook
When you log in, the platform will automatically open to the programs page. If you are not already on that page, use the top left navigation menu to go to Programs. You can identify the student eBook by the title on the tile. You should also see the ...
Student eBook Feature Guide
Click on images to enlarge. Click on full screen icon to fit video to screen. Navigating an eBook Video Recording There are three main sets of tools at the top of an eBook Far left page layout menu: Panel – the two subsections in Panel are thumbnail ...
Student Interactive Feature Guide
Student Interactive Feature Guide Click on images to enlarge. Using the Navigation Bar: Navigation Menu Table of Contents When clicking on the Table of Contents you will see drop-down arrows next to each unit. The drop-down arrows show that the ...
Can't find the solution you're looking for? Contact us for assistance. You can expect a response within 24 hours; we do our best to respond the same day Monday - Friday between 7:30 AM - 4 PM CST.
Phone: (800) 831-4190