Once your classes have been created, you can add learning materials (products) to classes. There are two options for adding products to classes; you can add them from the Programs page or from the Class page.
Add products from the Programs page:
- Use the main navigation menu to go to your Programs if you are not already there.
2. Start by clicking on the program tile to expand all of your products.
3. Click the green plus button to the right of the student edition or interactive edition you want to give students access to.
4. A new box will open showing the classes that have been created. Click the check box next to each class that will use the resource.
- When the product is assigned, the box will have a blue check mark.
- You can also remove the product by deselecting the blue check mark.
Add products from the Classes page: